Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Death of a Friend

So tragic and unfair. I've started this a few times without success. We attended the funeral on Monday. I am just going to add to links: Bishop Peisley
and another ward friend: Lisa King. (our friend and tradgedy posts) She includes a link to the obituary and to info on the cause of death.

We were so saddened and made aware of how short life is. We really need to show love daily to those around us. May God bless Nate Pemberton as he tries to live day to day and take care of his 3 other babies.

5 comments:

5 boys said...

It was so good to hear from you. This post is so sad about your friend. Makes you appreciate each day more. Adriane had just sent me her blog info so I eventually would have found yours. It is fun to see what you have been up to. Congrats on your 9 month old. Time flies. You have a great family. Tiff

The UnMighty said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends.

heidijogoody said...

Cute I love the new layout! Now why haven't you added me to your friends list! Thats kind of rude since I told you were to find this cute new layout :)

Adriane said...

Emily,

I'm sitting here at 11:41 at night and I'm about to cry. I don't even know these people, but my 6 month old lies next to me snuggled and warm. I will pray for her husband and those kids. So sorry to hear about that. See ya,

Adriane

Marissa said...

Emily - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, my heart goes out to the husband and especially those little children having lost their mother. I know Heavenly Father and Christ are with that family and although it will be extremely sad, they will be lifted up. I love it that they were still able to be sealed even after their passing - that mother and baby are together in Heaven.