Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All Work and No Play????
















I have to say that I am so grateful for Vili's hard work - - - I can't believe that we have survived without my teaching career. We have been blessed and Vili loves his job. I love working at our store. - I get to keep baby with me - it's my home away from home.

Currently, Vili is leaving the house by 5:00 am and working until 5:30. Tuesdays and Thursdays he goes straight to school. He has classes from 7:00 to 10:00. When he comes home after that he always tries to do a little something to help out at the house.

For the months of October, November, December and January - he worked away in Wyoming on the windfarm - - such a cool experience but also such long days out in the negative temperatures. He's a wonderful husband and father. THANK YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD - -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! He is a hard worker...your lucky to have such a wonderful husband we all agree:)

Marissa said...

ok, so I totally don't know your life anymore...
what "store" and what's Jelly studying in school? And what the sam H is a wind farm? Vili always was a hard worker - even at the Enrich warehouse. :)

Anna D. said...

Props Vili!

Anna