Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG


Where did you meet your husband
? At Enrich International: We both worked there. I had my degree from BYU and it was my first REAL job.
2. How long did you date before you married? 1 year 10 months and only apart for 1 week - a week break so Vili could decide to commit.
3. How long have you been married? 9 years

4. What does he do that surprises you?
He is knowledgable about random stuff - Weird facts - crazy recall of information and memories.
He also calls to say "I LOVE YOU" - - - -
5. What is his best feature? He's hot all over. Nice hairless chest!!! "Eye candy"

6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He is the best father. He loves me and the kids and puts us first.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
His most creative is Honey

8. What is his favorite food?
Hawaiian Plate lunch - of course

9. What is his favorite sport?
He can do anything - He is great at all sports. He loves basketball the most though. He doesn't play golf because he isn't the best at that - -

10. When & where was your first kiss?
(We're the white trash couple)- parked in my car.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Take the kids somewhere new and fun.

12. Do you have any children?
1 boy:Jonah and 2 girls:Charley and Tasha

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
They're not hidden. Vili can do anything and everything: He does it perfectly too!!!

14. How old is he?
33? I try not to keep track (he's younger than I am)

15. Who said I love you first?
Vili did - fairly early in our relationship and I told him that he didn't and to say it when he really meant it. He said it again later and it was for real. I asked how he knew, he said because I fit perfectly. He was holding me in his arms.

16. What is his favorite music?
He likes just about anything. He loves a good country tune. - Uncommon for a polynesian??

17. What do you admire most about him?
He is a hard worker - He likes to shop

18. What is his favorite color?
Green
19. Will he read this? Probably no.
20. Who do you tag? Lisa - my sister... cause I know she'll do it

2 comments:

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

YAY!!! I was taqgged!! Thanks! I had no idea you had your first kiss in tha "tic-tac"...ha..ha..ha

Marissa said...

I LOVE this post because I was there from the beginning when it was the Enrich/Warehouse/Scrubs days - OOH LAA LAA! And I remember that one week when that he had to "take off" from the relationship to figure things out, I was going to throw up for you. I love it that you guys ended up together... you do fit. My niece still remembers "Jelly"